Dear Art Friend,
Now is the time to join Cooperative Gallery 213 – or to renew your membership – and show/sell your work at the all-members annual Holiday Show and Sale!
Supporting Membership is only $35 per year, payable when you bring in your artwork on Sunday or Monday, November 26 or 27.
Show opens with an Artists’ Reception Gala, Thursday, November 30, and runs through December 23, 2017.
Notification of intent
- Sunday, November 26, 10 am – 2 pm, Monday, November 27, 4 – 7 pm, or by appointment
- All work must be labeled and ready for hanging/display. Save time by completing your inventory and membership forms and bringing them to the gallery with your work. See Requirements below.
Artists’ Reception Gala
- Thursday, November 30, 6 – 8 pm
- Saturday, December 23, 4 – 6 pm (AFTER 4 pm show closing)
- Thursday, December 28, 10 am – 2 pm
- or by appointment
REQUIREMENTS: Labels, inventory
all works: (jewelry, ornaments, cards, miniature paintings, etc.): tag each item with price and an inventory number. Submit a Holiday Show inventory form including corresponding inventory numbers, media, description, and price: download forms at http://www.cooperativegallery,com, or pick up a participant kit at the Gallery during open hours.
wall-hung works: Limit 3 pieces 16 x 20 in. and above, or 5-6 pieces smaller, with two labels attached. Label 1 will be left on the work, and Label 2 will be displayed with the work. Use 14-pt. Arial or Helvetica font, appx. 2 x 3.5” label, listing Title, Medium, Artist Name, and Price.
- $35 annual Supporting Membership (if not already a member)
- plus 20% commission on sales
Download Forms Here, and bring to the gallery with your work
We’re looking forward to seeing you this winter holiday season at Cooperative Gallery 213!